CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW THAT GUY IS A DEAD RINGER FOR CHRIS EVANS THOUGH
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW THAT OTHER GUY IS A DEAD RINGER FOR CHRIS HEMSWORTH
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW TO GET THEIR PHONE NUMBERS?!
this hedgehog is cheering for u bc u can do anything
endless list of favourite characters: britta perry
"Knock, knock. Who’s there? Cancer. Oh good, come on in, I thought it was Britta!"
they do this to get out of ponds etc or up onto bank ridges
tobreakandblossom this is for you, very impartant
TINY INEFFICIENT BABIES WITH THEIR PADDLY FEET AND THEIR PEEP PEEP AND SO MANY
Justice League, by Faraz.
gUYS WE’VE BEEN NOTICED
Just thought I’d point out that when Zuko goes to redeem himself to Katara, he shows her the exact same gesture of respect that he eventually does for his uncle by sitting down and waiting for them to wake up before speaking up.
screenshot credits go to http://piandao.org/
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.” — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via peachringslushie)